View Single Post
Old 02.20.2019, 10:36 AM   #5869
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
any millionaire and up that is taxed at 50-70% for a year's income can make up that difference in a YEAR just off interest and stock dividend payments alone.

Please remmeber also that income tax is the LEAST OF IT. Corporate taxes, sales tax, gasoline tax, luxury taxes on goods, properrty taxes, etc etc... The government taxes most regular people an average of 30-40% of their income.

The government asks businesses to withhold taxes. the government gets TOO MUCH MONEY IN TAXES, so they have to refund back a ton to people who were OVER TAXED.

Amazon earns billions and does not pay a cent in federal tax. nice scam.