View Single Post
Old 01.09.2018, 07:25 PM   #21983
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
the soundtrack alone. no, it sucked

The soundtrack? The ticking clock and swelling, droning strings pissed you off that much? The fuck is fucking wrong with you?

I am so confused by how ridiculous you’re being.

Maybe it needed a nice Katy Perry song? Or some traditional Mogwai-style prog-rock?

I’m speechless, which is why I’m typing this: you’re bloody wrong and full of shit. I suspect you were stoned while viewing, or thah you have no heart.

GRIPPING! It was fucking GRIPPING! And TERRIBLE in a “God is great and terrible” kind of way.

Maybe it expects too much of its audience, but you’re calling the best reviewed major film of the year trash, and I think it’s safe to say your opinion is meaningless, since only about 5 people worldwide share it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|