View Single Post
Old 06.05.2011, 06:10 PM   #32
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
What is this about suicidal and goth shit? Did he assist suicidal people to kill themselves?

I always thought he killed sick people.

There is a BIG difference for being healthy and suicidal and wanting to die because of a terrible body ravaging illness that slowly kills you.

Yeah, he met tons of people who he TURNED DOWN. He didn't just go on a "killing spree". He made the means available to people who were already, basically, dead -- if not technically, then at least "Dead" to the extent of "Not being able to live properly". People were REALLY excited to finally be able to end their own lives peacefully. The only reason there was ANY criticism is because doctors/hospitals lost money from it. They have the cure for AIDS and cancer and so on and so forth, but they'd lose SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY if they released it. They're still kicking themselves over the polio guy giving away the cure for free!

Kevorkian didn't take money from his patients. Kevorkian helped those that were living in excrutating pain.

Personally speaking, I had major back surgery and a catheter shoved up my dick, I also once fell down 8 stairs, nearly broke my neck and landed on a cement floor with an upright nail that got lodged in my back. I am taking a wild guess that all the most painful things I've dealt with -- the back surgery meant that I couldn't walk for a week without the worst pain I've ever felt happening to me -- are not even 1% of the pain those poor people are going through.

Ultimately, it's really no one's business if someone kills themselves or wants to die, because it's their life. People are so selfish when they try to control other peoples' lives. If you told me "You're going to have to be in the worst pain of your life for the rest of your life -- and not really have a life -- or you could kill yourself peacefully", what would i choose? Would anyone really choose "OH I'M GOING TO BE IN AWFUL PAIN, GOING TO HAVE TO HAVE SOMEONE WIPE MY ASS FOR ME 3 TIMES A DAY, GONNA JUST HANG OUT IN THE HOSPITAL FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS, GONNA NOT BE ABLE TO EAT/SLEEP/FUCK/PISS/SHIT/GET DRESSED WITHOUT ASSISTANCE! SIGN ME UP FOR THAT! NO ALTERNATIVES AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" If so, that's... well... have fun with that, y'all.

also.. almost fired. I've had 15 managers in 7 years and all of them have praised my work, many calling me the best worker in the store. one fuckhead weirdo manager has a problem with me and has called me in the office 3 times in 9 months just to fuck with me and get me in trouble. Now I'm going to have to go bosses above him and create all this drama to get some of those "strikes" taken off my record. Just ridiculous. They sent me home the other day because he said I wasn't being "productive" enough -- keep in mind I have the most time-consuming and difficult department in the store and yet I consistently get done before anyone, without needing any help. Just hilarious. Then again, what do I expect, when the only really down to earth, awesome, honest, hard-workingest manager in the store was fired recently for random bullshit reasons that made no sense, without warning? This store seems to hate people who work. Or, sorry, don't exclusively kiss their asses and worship them... Oh well. It wouldn't be so bad, but I am dealing with a lot of personal problems at the moment too, as well as family stuff.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|