View Single Post
Old 04.04.2017, 11:11 AM   #223
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
it's not exactly that I wasn't into it... just... time. Like, I was so far behind already. With current stuff I like buying issues. SO I tend to wait for a jumping on point like a new story arc. Admittedly, I found Gotham/Gotham Girl pretty uninteresting though. I did read some random issues, like um, was it #14 I think that was kind of a one-shot about Bats and Cats on the roof?

Usually stuff that's gotten on a while I'll wait and go back and read a collection instead. But I mean, I keep pretty busy with new issues - and you know I'm more Marvel (and IDW) than DC.

Right now I'm pretty up on so much stuff...

Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows
The Avengers
Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures
Deadpool: Til Death Do Us...
Hawkeye
Hulk
Infamous Iron Man
Jessica Jones
Supergirl
Supergirl: Being Super
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Universe

I'm probably forgetting stuff. Throw in the random one-shots I pick up or new series I'm looking at (plus new Resurrexion stuff that's coming out) AND all the old books I'm reading (currently in the middle of Infinity Gauntlet)... well, point is I'm reading a lot and it's already hard to keep up so I just kind of ebb and flow with whatever catches my eye.

But I'll check out this The Button stuff because NEW WATCHMEN y'know?

Man, we have very different comic book priorities. Lol!

I'm downright ASHAMED that I let Batman and Superman lapse. I know that comics are going to offer up the best material for those two, what with the JUSTICE LEAGUE trailer looking pretty goddamn terrible, and not having any Superman to speak of (have you seen it?). So I feel like dropping the ball on the comics is something I need to correct for ASAP, but at this point I'm so far behind that I don't even know where to start back up.

My local book store STILL doesn't carry any Marvel except Star Wars titles. Only D.C., and not much of that considering how much is out there. God I miss living in the city sometimes.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|