View Single Post
Old 10.05.2006, 11:13 AM   #91
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Djarum Lights are my cigarrette of choice.

Frankly, as a non-drinker, I find that people talk WAY WAY more about what they drank, how they drank it, how many they drank, where they drank it, and with who. People spend a good part of their lives talking about alcohol, and that bores the shit out of me, but everyone seems to enjoy it. What is the difference between talking about what you smoke and what you drink? None that I can see.

Many many non-smokers die every day from lung cancer and they were never exposed to any cigarrettes. The general pollution in the air from Manufacturing plants, power plants, construction, and automobiles alone causes much of the lung cancer in the USA today.

yes. there are few i know that won't come up to you and tell you how wrecked they are/were on account of drink. it is fucking boring.

me, i do it, but i try to say something more interesting like the fucked up things i was thinking doing/the philosophical rantings and thinkings that the intoxication caused me, but no, that is not cool. you must simply approach someone, and if you have been/are drunk, you must tell them "AW MAN I AM LIEK SO WRECEKD LOL!"

the way to deal with it is to spike their drinks with grounded up LSDA seeds, and then enthusiastically ask them how fucking pissed they are man.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|