View Single Post
Old 10.30.2016, 08:38 PM   #48246
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
This is really great. How'd you feel about the BBF record with DJ Escrow that came out earlier this year?
ummm well I'd seen them at like their first or second show just prior to the full-length coming out so this tape was the only thing to go by, and seeing them live really hoped contextualise it all a bit better: much beefier sound, an odd little amalgam of disparate uk soundsystem cultures. and I think bbf helped realise that idea a lot more strongly than platinum tears, I'm massively into it. don't really think anything blunt's doing can top hype williams, and it's interesting to see that copeland was actually the one pushing them into more outré/knotty territories, but it doesn't change the fact that the record fucking bangs. much better than those dry sketches he chucked out under the hw name a couple months back...

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|