View Single Post
Old 05.17.2006, 04:41 AM   #10
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
dont listen to what anyone else says about the new album, wait till you hear it and make up yr own mind, in the meantime dont mind the gas, in fact sell your car! and go see em live just one more time...i know its such a hassle to see SY live but i think if you look deep into the nether regions of your soul i think you could stand the "feedback and super sounding riffs" just one more time..

i'd sell me granny for a ticket if there was an irish show announced, although she died a few years ago, god rest her soul.