View Single Post
Old 09.17.2015, 03:09 PM   #19048
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
a few great things lately

--> ALL IS LOST. a movie without dialogue that adds a few unnecessary lines at the beginning when it doesn't really have to. i hate concessions to the stupids. but fantastically great job!!

--> THE MAN WHO FELL TO EARTH. starts great, then gets a bit rambling for my taste, but still, great movie about... alcoholism (or something). i don't know why it works but it's great, and bowie is great in it, and the way the science fiction is done without much... what... spacey shit. really good, and enough meat in it to analyze and interpret for a long time.

--> MAD MAX (1979 original). this is another movie you could watch without dialogue and totally get everything. it does exactly what it promises. as good as indie/low-budget gets. and it opened an era i think that peaked more or less in 1984 with the terminator.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|