View Single Post
Old 08.06.2010, 07:08 AM   #2052
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

(omega boost)

(gunbird)

....if anyone has any cool ps1 reccomendations, hit me up.. keep in mind I already have or had nearly every Atlus game, every Square game (yes, every Square game; Brave FEncer Musashi, Bushido Blade 1-2, Einhander, Internal Section, all Final Fantasys, Vagrant Story, Tobal 1-2, shitty Chrono Cross, Threads of Fate, Xenogears aka the best game of all time next to Suepr Metroid, etc), nearly every Enix game (mmm Dragon Quest 7 mmm), and am not interested in any super-mainstream ps1 games (and I already own the cool ones, like Parapper the Rapper and Umjammer Lammy). Mainly into just shooters and strategy games and just anything weird.. oh and puzzle games.. got Puzzle Fighter, Puyo Puyo 4, and Intelligent Qube (which is MINDBLOWING; play that game!!).

That narrows it down doesn't it? I'm thinking of getting Ultimate Doom actually It has 52 levels! I used to love DOOM back in the day.. this is the only version with the CLUB DOOM level, with the disco dancing imps..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|