View Single Post
Old 09.22.2017, 11:35 AM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Hello everyone. Tomorrow and every Saturday from 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM (CST) I will be hosting a 3 hour radio show on 96 Oldies out of Sugar Land TX. All the best music from the 50's. 60's, 70's, 80's, and more for your Saturday morning enjoyment.
If you live in the West Houston area, Sugar Land, Katy, Richmond, Rosenberg, Stafford, and Mo City areas, you can tune in at 96.1 FM.

You can also listen online at http://96oldies.com/

Or, you can listen through the "Tune In" app, available for both Android and IOS phones. Just search for 96 Oldies Sugar Land.

I am supremely pumped, and I promise to never ever play any Eagles.