View Single Post
Old 03.19.2016, 02:19 PM   #44
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
no. tesla is right. that HAS to be the truth. every single time it has to be a secret plot.
I didn't say that there isn't a plot involved, i am sayimg wtf did those dumb ass rednecks THINK WOULD HAPPEN WHEN YOU OCCUPY A FEDERAL PARK WITH GUNS

Me? I don't know about those whiteboys in Oregon but on theblock where i grew up you only pulled a gun when you planned to use it because pulling out a gun on a another man is the most potent form of disrespect. If you don't shoot and really kill them, THEY WILL shoot and kill you.

Shit even Jesus was straight gangsta enough to mention this law of jungle
"Those who live by the sword will persish by the sword."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|