View Single Post
Old 07.05.2017, 10:57 AM   #377
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
alright, so this is what's on my list this week...

Batman #26

I don't really need to say anything right?

Avengers #9

I'm getting pushed into buying an SE crossover issue. And honestly, this Avengers series is on thin ice w/ me right now. #7 and 8 were both pretty meh considering the first six issue run that I was really into.

Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe Again #1

I'm on the fence about picking this up. I read the first mini-series and it was pretty ho-hum. But I do love Deadpool, and like to give his various series a shot even if I ditch them soon enough. Plus, Bunn's writing on X-Men: Blue has been fantastic lately so I'm kind of interested. I'll probably get it.

Hawkeye #8

This Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) series has remained one of my absolute favorite current books.

None of your photos worked bro.

I'll read Batman #26.

I enjoyed the first Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe. It was weird and fun and I actually didn't find it disturbing or anything like a lot of people did (except for the cover of the TPB, with all those hella-realistic close-ups of Cap and so on screaming bloody murder. That wasn't fun to look at.)

I'm thinking of starting this new Black Bolt series. It's his first title ever, which I find positively insane. Sometimes I feel bad for the Inhumans. Such a uniquely Kirby creation, so interesting, but also largely neglected.

ANYWAY... the art in Black Bolt looks fucking amazing.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|