View Single Post
Old 05.03.2011, 11:55 AM   #26678
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.sisterwho.com/index.html

Introducing Sister Who
Who is Sister Who?
I am a Sacred Clown, forms of which have been part of every tribal society since the beginning of human history; the one whose job is to inspire others toward personal and spiritual growth and a positive attitude toward discovery, diversity, and constructive change. *
*****A soft-spoken and gentle gay man also known as Denver NeVaar, I am passionate about the value of life and spirituality, have competed in physique/bodybuilding, and enjoy hiking and skiing.
****My spirituality is very eclectic, having begun within the Roman Catholic Church and included experiences of Pentecostal and Non-Pentecostal protestant Christianity as well as Pagan, Buddhist, Hindu, New Age, *Native American, and Unitarian-Universalist forms of spirituality.
****I am a nun according to the more inclusive definition of a commitment to spiritual service and have never done anything intentionally sacrilegious or disrespectful of any member of any religious order of any form of spirituality. *Rather, I am happy to encourage and support the ministries and personal spirituality of others in ways that are consistent with non-violence and mutual respect, trusting the Divine to guide each person's growth in *individually appropriate ways.
****As a form of the centuries old archetype of the Sacred Clown, I am the painter's canvas upon which symbols, colors, questions, insights, and various forms of prayer are presented to others within a wide variety of social situations. *By the mere fact of my presence, I challenge each person I meet in various ways according to his or her unique experiences and perspectives, to look at things differently and thereby see things to which he or she may have otherwise been blind. *Through intuitive meditation, readings using various decks of cards with symbolic images, and empathic dialogue, I open windows and doors of insight, offer hope, and provide inspiration to keep going, especially in those moments when life is a confusing, discouraging, or even adversarial jungle.
While one never knows where Sister Who might appear next, the most frequent location of ministerial activity and the most available location should you wish to schedule an individual meeting or counseling session, is

The Ministry of Sister WhoIntroducing Sister Who
Monthly MessageChronology
Free CalendarFree Monthly Newsletter
Live PerformancesParticipation Possibilities
Inspirational Photos and QuotesContact Information
LinksTV Shows
Click here to view episodes of "Sister Who Presents" using streaming videoSongs
Click here to send an email to Sister WhoDonations to support the ongoing ministerial activities of Sister Who

God Space Sanctuary, located in the Denver-metro region of Colorado (www.GodSpaceSanctuary.org). *This is a place available to those who wish to create space for God within their lives, without any interference from dogma or discrimination. *Blessings, love, and peace to you, no matter what spiritual path you and the Divine decide is most appropriate for you.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|