View Single Post
Old 07.16.2019, 02:43 PM   #6914
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
The discussion is not about deporting undocumented immigrants, but of shoving people seeking asylum into concentration camps. Two wholly separate groups of people.

Oprah bought in years ago. she stands to lose just as much as Trump's "friends". Charles Barkley said he was a Democrat until he became a millionaire, at which point he became a Republican because as he put it, all that mattered to him was the money, and keeping it from the government in taxes.

Travolta is a Scientologist and controlled by Muscavinge, who is right in there with trump's racist ass fucks. Scientologist are racist as fuck too.

The detention Centers were actually created under Clinton, not Obama, and Clinton goes to the same pedophile procurers as Trump....