View Single Post
Old 11.13.2018, 08:50 AM   #23074
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I'd be interested to know what you finally think about it, especially if you only saw the beginning. I'm still not sure what to make of its meaning. There's an obvious interpretation but I won't spoil anything - and I'm not sure if that's the right one anyway. If there even is a 'right' interpretation. All anyone can say to someone who hasn't seen it is do see it, try and keep an open mind about Aronofsky's intentions, and see where you stand a little while after watching it.

there is only one interpretation, and it is not an interpretation. it is purely a 2 hour long allegory of what the loved ones of a creative "genius" have to suffer. OLD story, OLD ideas, BORING AS FUCK, and plainly obvious from the initial get go.