View Single Post
Old 12.10.2010, 09:12 PM   #1380
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Sincere and huge thanks to everyone who has contributed to keep this thread going. This is one of my favourite places on the internet. Just by taking a look at this last two pages, i see some very interesting stuff that i wasn't even aware it was out there....

ilduclo, i haven't seen any live recordings of any shows by Boris from their last tour in the USA. I've got one from their visit to Australia, that was taped and seeded at dime by crankingamps, along with some other cool stuff. Take a look at the info file, and let me know if you'd want it:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9xwuwm

hirsute_biped, what you mention doesn't really ring any bells for me even though i've also read "Come As You Are: The Story Of Nirvana". Just gave a quick look through the pages but i can't seem to find any reference to any of the shows the band played in Southamerica. I'm familiar with their performance in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in 1992, and both shows in Brazil, in 1993. They ended the show with a blasting performance of "Endless, Nameless" in Argentina, but it didn't even last half an hour. Maybe it was fifteen minutes long, at best, but it was wild. I have the external hard drive at the reach of my hand, so i can upload that one for you to check it out. If my memory serves me right, i think Nirvana didn't play "Endless, Nameless" in any of their stops in Brazil. I could be wrong, though. I remember a soaring early version of "Scentless Apprentice" that i first encountered in one of the "Outcesticide" compilations. Pretty sure it was from their show in Rio de Janeiro in January of 1993.....

stu666, ilduclo, The Soup Nazi, andrei..... I'm sure i'm forgetting people.... Hope you all have been doing alright.... Appreciate very much that you share so many recordings. There are links here still active, and some are things that aren't up at dimeadozen. Thanks a bunch! If i can reciprocate with anything from my collection, let me know! I'm already uploading some stuff that hopefully will be of some interest for you, but if there is something that i've got that someone will specifically want to hear, just give me a shout, i''l be around, and will gladly share.

Sorry for the long post!