View Single Post
Old 05.15.2012, 01:09 AM   #2320
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
I'm looking forward to contributing some shit to this thread soon. Both audio and video, and maybe even some memories if I can articulate myself, rather than just being a babbling monkey. Anyway, at the moment I'm having a bit of trouble finding a piece of good software to convert .MTS, .AVCHD files to .MP4 so that I can upload shit to Vimeo. I'm using a free trial version of WinX HD Video Converter, but if someone has experience I would love it if there could be a better suggestion. I've got a shit ton of gigabytes of live recordings that I suspect many of us active posters on this thread might be interested in. Hopefully I won't disappoint.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|