View Single Post
Old 11.11.2010, 09:35 PM   #75
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
+ for the record, I don't think I'm better than anyone else...but I know where rock came from, and I consider it to be important.

Jimi (for good reason) made some attempt at making it in southern USA before Chas Chandler came along and swept him overseas...

And Macon, as a still-standing city, has brought us Little Richard (one of the first rock stars if such things), Otis Redding, The Allman Brother, half of REM, and was a major stopping point along the "chittlin' circuit" (something you should research, if not already aware of, before making an attempt at debate)....The Pinetoppers (which included Johnny Jenkins, perhaps one of the biggest influences on Jimi), Eddie Kirkland thrived here for a while (in his 90's,last I heard, and still performing)...even though from Augusta, GA James Brown first thrived here....

Douglas Theater, motherfuckkkkkers. CBGB ain't even open no more, the Douglas..while more than considerably older...still stands and still hosts shows and movies.