View Single Post
Old 04.14.2010, 11:04 AM   #60
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
the first job i had i worked in an office during the school holidays when i was 16, doing filing and making tea. i was making £175 a week cash in hand, which was a king's ransome to me at the time, the people were a laugh too.

after i left school i worked in whsmith at stansted airport, it was mind numbing.

then i worked at the body shop, i thought it would be a good way to meet girls, i met girls but not the sort you'd be that bothered about. there was one i probably should have boned, but didn't.

after that i did fashion modeling for 4 years, it was ok, the money was crap but it's a laid back life and i got to travel a fair bit.

after i quit modeling i got a job working in a balloon factory, it sucked, the people who ran the place were either dead inside or retarded, so i ended up hanging out with a bunch of kids who'd just finished their gcse's which was kind of a laugh. i got fired after a week though.

next i got a job in a frozen food warehouse loading and unloading lorries, it sucked, the whole building was at a temperature of -30 degees C (icicles would grow on the end of my nose) and most the people who worked there were fucking idiots.

after that i worked in the mail room of an office for a few months, neither good nor bad, the people were forgetable, but i could listen to my walkman all day.

next was the record shop at stansted airport, good people, enough decent music to listen to and 30% discount, but i quit after 6 months because i was starting art school.

next i was a runner for a couple of tv programs, this was fun and the money was good, but not a lifestyle i really wanted to persue (crazed hours, self employed, constantly looking for work)

now i work at an entertainment PR & events company doing admin/support work, it's ok but i need to get something else because i don't make enough to live on.

my dad's a lawyer and my mum works at stansted airport doing check in.

my criteria for looking for jobs is not wearing a suit, not spending my whole day sitting down, normal working hours and not having to sell bullshit crap to people.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|