View Single Post
Old 07.20.2013, 05:32 AM   #6
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
I put them up at dimeadozen (a bit torrent site). I can upload them to wetransfer or rapidshare if you want. Did you want the full show(s) or just Ono Soul? Also what format would you like. I have the 24-bit WAV master recordings, FLAC and MP3...

Quote:
Originally Posted by caught_on_tape
Trust an Irish man to land on his feet. Two recordings to choose from and both from Irish Dates, nothing short of amazing.

Where did you upload them Stu?

I went to the two Cork shows and it was amazing how much they varied. The first night in Debarras Folk Club was so raw the entire set was one long improvised piece, with all the signature Thurston thrills. It was really nice seeing him in such an intimate setting.

The second night in the Crane Lane he played a similar set to the whelans/stiff kitten shows. An Equally impressive rockier show, with the crowd lapping it up myself included.

Sean

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|