View Single Post
Old 02.12.2013, 04:38 PM   #21
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
What tone is that exactly? What we can joke about heterosexuality but not homosexuality now? Can we even joke about sexuality at all? Perhaps we should have nothing but Frederick Douglass serious discussions eh? Yeah, because Genteel Death is NOTORIOUS for being so damned respectable, polite, and serious on the forum all the time

My tone was completely facetious and joking, as much as if someone suggested banning Kim Kardashean to Rob and I joked about large derriere. There is a difference between objectifying and acknowledging. Kim likes her behind, she likes men to like her behind, Rob is a fan. I am sure that many gay wrestlers would like Genteel Death's attention, hence my joking about it. I am the Orthodox Christian and y'all are the ones who are uptight about homosexuality here? HAHAHA, that is comedy at a Shakespearean level. I'm gonna go laugh it up with all my gay folks in the community, and y'all can stew in your self-created indignation, and maybe in the bottom of that sulking find a sense of humor?

I dont think you were objectifying genteel_death, whom i dont take seriously for a number of reasons that are of no interest to anyone, but if the best response you have to a gay man is "Well we know why YOU watch it" then your "humour" is about as sophisticated as The Merry Old Wives of Windsor (Yes, i can reference Shakespeare too).

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|