View Single Post
Old 10.29.2012, 07:52 AM   #2165
rappard
expwy. to yr skull

rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
Awesome, glad you like it. Could you post a link to that blog you mention? I'm trying to figure out if there is a US distributor for Southern, as shipping is expen$ive! Amoeba records usually stocks their releases, but I'm wondering if this one might sell out quick. Hadn't heard about the Touch release problems. Three cheers for the sharing/trading of bootlegs! I've seen a few used copies of Earth's Live Europe 2006 CD around, do you still need one of those?
Doesn't Forced Exposure do distribution for Southern? If you're looking for a 7" or CD, I'd be happy to pick one up for ya and send it - shouldn't be more than $4. LPs on the other hand....f**k you, PostNL and your continuous price increases.

Earth's Live Europe 2006 CD: semi-interested. How much are copies?

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|