View Single Post
Old 10.29.2012, 02:02 AM   #2163
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
Thank you so much! I am kind of gutted they did not decide to come back to play to Mexico City on this tour, even though Dylan said they would when they came over last year. I'm not too surprised, though. The response they got here was enthusiastic but the attendance was really poor. I haven't heard any recordings from them in a while, so this is massively welcome. Recently downloaded a Dylan Carlson set as drcarlsonalbion from Phil Mackie's blog, and thought it was pretty cool. I've been bummed by the notification that the process to press that Touch 7" release got fucked, but I'm looking forward to "La Strega and the Cunning Man in the Smoke" (has anyone received their copy already? I understand it must be out by now).

I should be posting my recordings of Phil Niblock & Thomas Ankersmit, Laurel Halo, Sun Araw, and Tim Hecker soon. I like the action I'm seeing in this thread...

Awesome, glad you like it. Could you post a link to that blog you mention? I'm trying to figure out if there is a US distributor for Southern, as shipping is expen$ive! Amoeba records usually stocks their releases, but I'm wondering if this one might sell out quick. Hadn't heard about the Touch release problems. Three cheers for the sharing/trading of bootlegs! I've seen a few used copies of Earth's Live Europe 2006 CD around, do you still need one of those?

I once took Alex from Sun Araw (before he joined them) to see Pharoah Sanders, we sat right up front. I had Pharoah sign my original copy of Tauhid. I'd love to see Pharoah again and record that.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|