View Single Post
Old 09.01.2016, 11:00 PM   #19449
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
this is perplexing to me because i think you're the one in tantrum mode and behaving embarrassingly. but we're different people so perspectives vary.

i'm not saying this to offend you, but i'm sorry i can't take your words seriously as discussion. only as a serious emotional reaction, but not for content. i get that you're enraged, but i don't follow the arguments of the rant.

i'm sorry i had a role in triggering this outburst, but fuck, i really think you're off your rocker at the moment, and this makes any "discussion" pointless.

let's just stop talking for the day.

I tried to talk to you privately. You didn't respond, and decided to keep being unjustifiably rude publically. I don't frankly buy what you're saying. You know I'm not "enraged." You know I' disappointed and confused by why you'd opt to talk to me, or anyone, like such a prick. Implying that I'm somehow hysterical just feeds my belief that you're being intentionally nasty, for the stupidest possible reason.

Somehow it's my fault though, for expecting you to do something — anything — other than say dismissive and insulting things. And for getting roughly as "enraged" at your incessant insults as you did when I said Amadeus sucked. So I don't believe you think I'm off my rocker, because you'd have to believe the same thing about yourself. Surely, if it's insane to get defensive about direct insults, it must be downright psychotic to react that way to someone insulting an inanimate object.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|