View Single Post
Old 04.30.2016, 03:48 AM   #1773
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Oh, I fucking LOVE this bit from that Stereogum review:

I didn't know he did this, and I haven't even heard the Kanye verse on that song, but when Stereogum says it in bold, italicized letters, it fucking must be at least partially on point.

I can't believe he took them off the song. What a fucking tool. Kanye went out of his way to give Drake props after "FACTS" and even gave that fake ass bitch props in the song itself! Then he old the world how helpful Drake was in bouncing ideas around for Pablo, and even gave him a writing credit!

Drake is not a Kanye imitator anymore (a Kanye imitation would be infinitely better than Drake: the real thing) but that's only because he can't imitate anything but 808's. He used to at least feign respect for Kanye. But at Ovofest he got Ye to drop by and open for his ass unannounced, turning the show into something newsworthy. Why the fuck would he dis him by taking him off a track, or talking shit about how big his pool is?

Yuck. I know Ye isn't for everyone, but I thank God for him whenever I have to think about Drake's cornball ass. He's the sloppy, autistic, mad scientist anti-Drake.
That basically sums up everything I dislike about current Drake. Kanye kept Ross on Devil in a New Dress. Kendrick kept Jay Rock on Money Trees and Rapsody on Complexion. Do I think any lesser of them? Hell no, I actually appreciate them more because it made those songs better. Drake won't let anyone steal his show. Dude tries to seem confident, but he's really insecure as hell.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|