View Single Post
Old 06.02.2009, 02:49 AM   #6601
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
the tarkovsky movie?
if so i was thinking about watching it this weekend...

Stalker is great. I've watched it 3 times. It is good in ways I can't really describe, it is good in ways I don't think words have been invented for yet. Kinda reminds me of a (great) Herzog film in the way that you can watch it all and really love it but not really know what to say about it afterwards. Has a beauty and poignancy that is hard to understand... elements at work that are difficult to talk about in conventional words and with conventional logic. If someone were to ask me why I liked it, I probably couldn't tell them. So, it's magical in a way.. completely took me to realms I've never seen in another film before.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|