View Single Post
Old 11.18.2016, 03:53 PM   #19900
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
well i'm not a huge cameron fan. he's a technical genius, but... i don't know. it's hit or miss with him. have you seen avatar? unfuckingwachable (for me anyway). my mind vomited afterwards.

so right now i can't recall much of aliens except... winona? and some flamthrowers in a base? i forget, just... zero impression, just-- fucking trite.

alien, the riddley scott one, was genius.

with 3 i didn't expect a lot, but the whole supermacho prison angle and ripley always in danger of being gangraped made it thematically interesting. know what i mean? it wasn't about monsters in space, it was a rape movie about rape terror. and that-- it did well. even the monster looked like a pecker. "i want you to have my babies".

what was aliens about? like "really" about? i used to like winona though. was she in it or am i dreaming it?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|