View Single Post
Old 07.03.2014, 01:11 PM   #5137
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I agree that Klinsmann was stubborn about his errors in the World Cup, indeed, there was were some bad coaching errors and its unanimous conclusion among pundits that he should have brought in fresh subs earlier BUT over the past 3 years indeed Jurgen has done a fantastic job with USA futbol.. That was a bad game, and it happens, but don't think its evidence of any kind of systemic or long term problem, just what it was, a bad game.

I totally didn't like what Clint was asked to do, it really decimated our attack. BUT I think Klinsmann was trying to send a message, it seems that part of his system is that players need to be more flexible about their positions. So what the team can learn from this is to take "next man up" a lot more serious.

He wasn't prepared for Jozy going out and the way he moved players around out of position only seemed to make things worse. If anything, I trust what he has done to believe he more than any of us knows exactly what he did wrong and how to fix it in the future.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|