View Single Post
Old 07.03.2014, 03:13 AM   #5135
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks for the links - match-fixing one, the one on Messi (though I'll have to read it more thoroughly) and for Statzone (ditto).

France, basketball and the NBA.
When I was working at the INSEP, where Amélie Mauresmo (tennis), Teddy Riner (judo) and Tony Parker (bb) studied and practiced with their coaches when they were teenagers, some US scouts would call from time to time to see if they could offer a scholarship.
TP's success lead to more French players going to the US. He wasn't the first to go there, but he's the best known over here; and I don't particularly like indoors sports because of the acoustic of the places, the reverb, etc. Plus they seem to feel the need to play music at a high volume everytime a coach needs to talk tactics to his team. I don't follow all this then. Plus NBA games take place while I'm in bed.
Fo... Soccer has been on the decline in France, youngsters regarding it with disdain after the South African fiasco. It might start again. Who knows? Lots of kids tried their luck at tennis after Yannick Noah's win at Roland Garros in 1983 (Joakim's father, Yannick is the son of Zacharie, a footballer who won a French cup with Sedan); as Noah's successors fail, there hasn't been a proper renewal among the middle class kids. Upper classes are something else.

Fantasy League:
Last 16 score:
Bravo (10) / Gamboa (5), Manolas (5), Mertesacker (12) / Bedoya (7), Cuadrado (9), Valbuena (10), Di Maria (10), Rodricaptainguez (28) / Martinez (7), Muller (7)
I had Higuain on the bench and he brought in 15 points! You should all get him.
Mike Obiku was a professional football player now involved with Feyenoord. Pokkeherrie uses that name for the team the way he's using my credit card number. And I won't reveal what he uses it for, his mom would be ashamed.
I am gerbilfeet. Gerbilfeet never was any football player, nor was he a physio. Thus the 82 point gap behind the treacherous Dutchman. Yet the handicap of being a rodent won't be an obstacle in toppling the demon for second.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|