Thread: awkward phases
View Single Post
Old 08.13.2007, 01:09 PM   #19
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
that jacket is way rad.

those army shorts are funny though
they were actually some weird-ass pants where they had strings at the ankles that you could pull and they'd turn into capri pants or whatever. i think they had some pink and orange dragony embroidery at the side.
awful, i know.
actually if you like that coat you might like this one i have now, it's this big puffy colorblocked/chevron striped thing from the 70s. brown, orange, and yellow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
HAHAa what the hell?

I had a bowl-cut for... fuck, man, years. But that was when it was cool to have them, 'cos I was like, 5-7, so I mean... who cares?

As of yet, I don't seem to be able to get out of an awkward stage...

you'll pull yourself out of it. i believe i started going wayward not too long after those photos were taken...now my wardrobe contains an obscene amount of lurex, velvet, and platform shoes, which is perhaps awkward but at least i look cool most of the time. give it a bit of time and soon you might be even more flamboyant.