View Single Post
Old 02.19.2009, 02:57 PM   #166
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman of the bored
oh yeah....whos excited for noby noby?:

"Keita Takahashi, the crazy mind behind Katamari Damacy, is bringing his next creation to the PlayStation Store next Thursday. Noby Noby Boy is a downloadable, er, game that ... well. How about you watch the video and YOU tell us what it's about?

The confusion that surrounds Noby Noby Boy is part of its charm. In fact, it's so bizarre that even the creator doesn't know why he made it. He states that some people may not even consider it to be a game at all: "By making an undefined and ambitious game, I want the player's reaction to be something like, 'I don't know why, but it's somehow interesting. I can't stop playing.' In that way, I would feel I have succeeded at creating what I wanted, that is, creating something that's not easily describable."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwNdTdtyXAM gameplay video. and....wow....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|