View Single Post
Old 04.02.2006, 05:48 PM   #42
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
where did i say "all cops are corrupt assholes"?

i was just telling my girlfriend this morning how a bunch of cops have been deliberately incorrectly writing up tickets for cyclists at critical mass rides as of late as a form of silent dissent.

i have a lot of issues with authority. in general, as i've stated, it's useless "TO ME." i'm pretty sure i've made that expressly clear. you won't change my opinion. too much experience has shaped it.

not all cops are corrupt assholes. i don't just hate someone because of a uniform. i've had discussions with cops. if they respect me, the discussions go well. if they discount or ignore me, i get very provocative. 2 cops in soho found me scaling a building one night to wheatpaste some graffiti. i came down. we had a civil conversation. they liked my work. they let me go.

believe me. any of you who think you know anything about me couldn't be more wrong. one of my closest friends is one of the most publicly radical conservatives i know. the media eats up whatever "racist," "sexist," "politically extreme" schtick he's dishing at the moment. we actually agree on a lot though.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|