View Single Post
Old 01.10.2017, 11:03 AM   #29
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Ha, ya I really did not think so based on several convos seen on this board. Seeing that just sort of took me by surprise though I guess. I figured it was made up and I agree that did not seem like something he would do, but the fact that it's a legit zip code made me wonder.

He obviously goes all in when it comes to shit-talking I don't know that zip code, but even as I was first reading the post I thought, "that's a real fucking address, isn't it?" Hopefully at least the name was made up, but ... hah, yeah... he goes all in, so ya never know.

Anyway, we should talk Flaming Lips more. I didn't realize you were from their home town when we chatted about them in the gigs thread. Seems like you've probably had your fair share of Lips experiences. I have too, but it's always involved a hell of a lot of work. I'll bet it's been interesting to watch their hijinks from right around the corner.
PM me if you want to geek out on Flaming Lips stuff. Any time.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|