View Single Post
Old 08.04.2010, 05:02 PM   #97
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
It just makes me sick that people think the "family" members who did the killin were under some sort of hypnotic mesmer that the evil charles manson was able to conjure up, as if he was alisteir crowley or something....Those fucks knew exactly what they were doing.

Rob, I don't think you can discount the impact of group sex, group acid sessions, and intensive psychological manipulation of dianetics and old fashioned bullyism along with poor nutrition among people who have been trained from birth to admire and obey authority. I'm sure you know most men can be easily manipulated with poon and Charlie used to send his girls to go with certain people he needed something from. There is actually a good film about The Family that shows a really wonderful caring communal group that at some point turns ugly and began to eat itself (the murder of Shorty Shea for example).

I'd like to own a .50 caliber, for hunting squirells of course http://www.barrett.net/
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|