View Single Post
Old 08.04.2010, 04:46 PM   #85
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
there is HEAVY regulation as to who owns a gun in th USA.

If you have ever been in a mental institution you cannot legally purchase a gun.

If you have ever been convicted of a felony you are nto allowed to legally purchase a gun

If you have been certified mentally deficient/retarted you are not allowed to purchase a gun.

You have to be an adult.

You ahve to have a registered driver's license and in many cases wait through a days-long waiting period while they check your background. It depends on the state.

of course, as we all know, anyone who wishes to buy ANYTHING illegally has the means to do so, for there exists a black market for anything and everything in any and every country in the world.

In japan it just costs a LOT more to get a gun illegally , so only the rich can afford personal firearms, and since the rich do no get stopped by cops routinely, no one will ever see they are breaking the law. The same is true in the UK.