View Single Post
Old 02.17.2007, 02:59 AM   #23
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
Started about 7:30 btw, SY hit the stage at about 8:30. During Wooden Wand I saw Lee and Leah, they were just standing there chatting with someone(this was in the balcony, right side), I turned to a dude next to me and said "look, its Lee Ranaldo", and he was like "who?", New York is so goddamn cool, its pretty amazing how much privacy the members of this band get even at their own shows... Later on I also saw members of Awesome Color, the drummer and the guy who plays the guitar, of course no one was getting recognized.
BTW for me the sound was perfect, not too loud, amazing visuals throughtout the show, movie projector was on entire night, the stage pretty much dimmed out. Kim was so into it during the closing jam, twisted on the floor with her guitar...
the crowd was, focused...
how about Thurston talking about where they all lived? he was joking that Lee lives on "Broadway, between Duane and Read" then he was "yeah just go down town, look at the mailboxes, it says Ranaldo on his mailbox. Apt 2F". Anyway it was a fun night, over by 10

beat me to it, I remember he said something like "we will not be playing Touch Me Im sick tonight"
also didnt he say Marc lives in sunnyside? he also said something about Michigan and some place in New Jersey, sorry i forget...
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|