View Single Post
Old 12.12.2012, 04:05 AM   #2252
SonicBebs
expwy. to yr skull

SonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's asses
for all Wenger's plus points you have to question his signings over the years
i cant think of any big name being signed thats really been succesful. He's only been able to sell big players!
I really like Vermalen, and i think Pedolski was a good signing, but other than that i'm struggling (Oxlade-Chamberlain may turn out good, but its a bit too soon to tell).

My manager at work was saying that Arsenal's wage policy causes problems. Theres some kind of limit as to the difference between players wages. Whatever the figure is the idea is that everyone is paid a similiar wage and so there is no friction within the squad. The outcome is that the good players are paid a lower wage than they can get elsewhere (and so leave), while the dregs of the squad are getting paid alot more than they could expect elsewhere (and so dont have any monetary motivation to improve)
i've no idea if it's true though...
SonicBebs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|