View Single Post
Old 05.04.2010, 07:56 PM   #18
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Mmm, I've never really reversed the polarity of my interest in a musician after finding out he was a dickhead or not. The closest I came to anything like that I guess is with Metallica.

I never liked that band to begin with, but I really don't like them now after just seeing handfuls of interviews and stuff with them. Like in that classic albums thing on VH1 about the Black Album, and Lars is talking about when Kirk came in with the riff for Enter Sandman, but it was a little different at the time, and Lars tells him he should play it this other way, which is all fine. But then they just refer to Lars' suggestion like it was the most brilliant thing ever.

Those guys are just a bunch of pussies and way too into themselves. However, I seriously applaud them for putting out that Some Kind of Monster documentary, that took balls to show themselves as such idiots. Coolest thing they ever did was put that thing out.

Otherwise no.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|