View Single Post
Old 06.06.2007, 09:38 AM   #27
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Not only The Velvet Underground and Jimi Hendrix are unrelated, but listening to Les Razilles Denudes sometimes makes me think that perhaps there was no need for The Jesus And Mary Chain either. You were made to pay a fine for playing a blues scale in the Velvets , so I don't know what you mean with statements like that.

Edit - Roberta

There was never any need for the J&MC.

anyone who sclupted feedback AFTER Jimi, owes a debt to JIMI and you know it sarramkrop

come on. Lou Reed used to frequent all o Jimi's NYC gigs. he stormed out of one becausd eof DEEP JEALOUSY, disguised as petty faggotry