View Single Post
Old 02.05.2010, 04:15 PM   #99
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
And it seems that a lot of teachers can't get work because there are no spaces for them... so they are reserved as substitute teachers which isn't ideal considering their main purpose is to just supervise pupils, not teach anything. Though apparently my generation is the most ideal generation to become teachers, since when I have further qualifications all of the 'baby boomers' will have retired.

Not here in LA..

I've been looking for a substitute position for 8 months now.. there are literally a thousand times more full-time teaching positions open then there are openings on the sub-pools (I troll EdJoin.org and the local district websites more than I do SYG!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

me? I can't fucking stand them.

you too? I thought I was the only one who felt overwhelmingly uncomfortable when surrounded.. lucky for me my family mixes it up so all my in-laws, step-relatives, and family friends are of the non-Caucasian persuasion.. nothing worse then spending your holidays with folks like those who appear on Step by Step..

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
exactly. being white is more about an inability to maintain rhythm.

Its not that white people have an inability to maintain rhythm, its that they have no desire to learn to have any rhythm.. If white folks choose to, they can easily develop rhythm.. however white culture is indifferent to rhythm, its a rather arrhythmic culture

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|