View Single Post
Old 02.07.2018, 11:41 AM   #40983
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I don't get a "happy" vibe from Sev's post, but I'm glad the storm has passed anyway. (And maybe I'm mis-reading.)

I’m definitely glad that I will be remaining in my profession, and not straying into something vastly different for not a large enough payoff to warrant the risk, but you’re right... “happy” is not what I’m feeling. Honestly, it was an EXTREMELY stressful ordeal. I was prepared to leave the job that has become a part of who I am, and then I decided not to at the exact last moment, and had to speak to the folks who would have hired me and politely decline. I did not sleep a wink the night before last, and last night I was up late working.

So yeah. Not exactly happy, but I am relieved and I never actually wanted to leave my job in the first place.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|