View Single Post
Old 12.04.2012, 05:54 PM   #2220
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
OH SHIT. MAN CITY IS BONED.

i thought originally this was going to be a more exciting game but in fact i snoozed briefly during the half-time, until about 30 minutes in to the game when things got slightly better and my sleepiness dispelled.

i could see dortmund missing gotze and lewandowski up front, the subs weren't the same of course, but i NEVER expected that putting in kuba for reus was going to open up the attack. he's definitely a bigger man so maybe that had to do with his ability to face who on that side---lescott?

and seriously, it was most bizarre to see hummels repeatedly on the attack-- he's a central defender for fucks sakes. "total football"! lovely the way dortmund came together as a unit even with inferior individual talent. once again, raw money loses to a good team. mmm-mmm-mmmm!!!

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|