View Single Post
Old 05.28.2009, 09:22 PM   #36
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
I hear what you are saying their Newfie. There is plenty of ignorance in North America and if I can respectfully say the USA.

Of course this is broad sweeping generalizations but I just don't understand how a country survives. I find it lauaghable that the great hope Obama has never been to Europe save some brief stopovers before he got elected. He has never sat down in a pub where you real intentions are scrutinized and true charachter revealed.

The USA needs to seriously drop the anti authorty shit and invest in schools. Your border gaurds are insulting to any cultured person. The black/white mentality is lost on so many.

A band like SY operate out of this spectrum thankfully. But the image that is sent around the world is one of miliatry and Hollywood. What sickens me most about some American mentalities is that they seem to think the rest of the world is 'a market' without its own history, cultural identity and language. Some of the shit they broadcast around the world is serioulsy insulting...