View Single Post
Old 05.04.2009, 07:39 PM   #6
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I kind of wish he'd drop the modern-era vocal style too.

That said, I've got some tremendous semi-guilty pleasure from the tracks that have been released from the new album. I'll still be waiting to hear some opinions on it before I hand over any cash though. Mainly to be assured that he doesn't mention Kim Kardashian's ass more than 3-4 additional times. Dre appears to be in good form.

I guess that the much anticipated "Eminem all growed up" album is yet to arrive. That said, while I like the idea in concept, I'm honestly not sure it would be that good. Everyone assumes it would be like an album of "Stan", but most of his serious attempts at "maturity" thus far have been more along the lines of "Mockingbird", and nobody wants a whole album of that...
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|