View Single Post
Old 11.22.2006, 10:46 AM   #28
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
I admit that was a little crass. I only meant to express my disappointment with my fellow canadians and newfoundlanders. when I came home from being 'here and there' it seemed to me that my friends appeared ruder than before... louder ... they were always that way though... when I tried to explain this to them some understood... some said it made no sense.. maybe it doesn/t. I thought maybe North America could use a chilling out. But who am I to say that??
I promise I'm not some snob. I don't have much cash... I'm a newfoundlander for xenu's sake. we all poor here. I worked my ass off to see the world and now it seems all that did for me was make me culturally ignorant... ? it's hard to explain. we have no concept of formality here... it's not in our language (english), therefore not as vital in conversation or in situations where respect is necessary.

Hayden... I apologize man. You didn't deserve what I said to you. You still didnt' need to be so harsh towards me off the start.

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|