View Single Post
Old 04.29.2007, 03:51 AM   #5
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
yeah, ive heard that. apparently her arthritis has gotten pretty bad sometimes and a second bassist makes things easier...sht, shes in her 50's its completely understandable.

i saw SY w/ mark, he seemed happy playing with the band, and the band (obviously) doesnt mind him so much.

it works.

Yeah, I saw R.E.M. play in '95, purely because Sonic Youth were opening, and I was disgusted to see them being carried through their set by sidemen. They were just in their '30s though, and it wasn't helping them particularly. If I can be half as energetic on stage when I'm Kim's age, I'll be incredibly happy.

I definitely liked it better when the extra person was Jim 'O Rourke as a full 5th member, but Jim wanted to leave. The band is making do with the deck they've been handed, and they're still putting on awesome shows.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|