View Single Post
Old 08.31.2006, 03:18 PM   #98
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
toilette and i are the two best looking people on this board. if our genetics combined, you would all go blind. that child would fucking glow.

eh, sorry sweetie, but not everybody agrees.

if we're going purely on good looks i've seen a few pictures of people i like more. that's not a criticism on you by the way, you have posted some great photos of yourself, you're good looking in them, but i have different tastes. (i'm not saying you're a toad, i'm just saying there are people whose looks i like better).

and if we're talking about "hotness", looks are only a part of the equation.

yes you have your good points, you like patti smith, have this dry sense of humor, but i don't see you as the apex of sexyness in this board.

i'll concur with a few posters here and i'll add that the truncky has made me think with my penis more often than anybody else in this board. she could not have posted a single picture (there are some blurry ones), but smart chicks with sailor mouths who love books (and pens) are HOT.

kegmama sounds like a sane, happy, horny person, comfortable with her sexuality and in love with her man, and that is HOT.

to me, you demand too much attention to be truly "hot". now don't get me wrong, i like show offs, they are enjoyable to watch, but to me, not a turn-on. my apologies.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|