View Single Post
Old 03.01.2016, 05:17 PM   #91
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
more bs from you

i entirely dismissed the allegation - as if i didnt consider it and look at all available evidence.

you idiots assumed there would be a trail, now that i pointed out there isnt im being accused of what, not considering her side of the story fairly or something?

i did and thats what leads me to believe shes a lair.

i refuse to accept her false allegation designed to smear and get revenge on a real artist, actual rape victim and innocent man.

sorry, deciding that "it could be true" is what leads to an innocent persons career and life being ruined. which some of you are happy to see happen for the cheap emotional thrill and sense of self righteous anger you have.

idiots.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

and dont pretend the legal system is what it used to be before the 1950s because it just isnt.

What evidence exactly? We haven't been provided ANY evidence at all. We're not on a jury, this isn't a trial, and no one here has said, "oh Gira did it for sure."

HOWEVER you have insensitively condemned the accuser equally without any kind of evidence and then flippantly dismissed the entire thing as a publicity stunt.

Innocent until proven guilt DOESN'T MEAN suspicion of guilt isn't sometimes warranted by the very nature of being accused

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|