View Single Post
Old 01.22.2010, 02:53 PM   #9363
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I think the fake trailers were the best part of Grindhouse by far. If that had been the whole movie, that would have been incredible.

I remember when it came out opening night, me and my girlfriend and our friend were the only one there. No one else in the entire theatre. That weirded me out. On the other hand, when Basterds opened, it was on two screens opening night and both theaters were packed.

I must say, I really like the idea of Tarantino -- I'm glad he exists. He has balls. No other modern filmmaker would release a movie like Death Proof into theatres nowadays ... then again, no other filmmaker could probably get away with doing something that ridiculous. It's pretty remarkable.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|