View Single Post
Old 12.12.2014, 02:25 PM   #15
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
I like this, need reminders to buy shit.

so off the top of my head there's new stuff from vladislav delay, dean blunt, nazoranai, skull defekts, mr mitch, arca, murlo out this week in addition to comps from hyperdub and livity sound.

feel the need to ask though: do release dates for records still even exist nowadays? can't think of the last time I said "I need to be at x place to get y record on z day", because ordinarily it'll leak, I'll give it a few listens and either put it back and just come to it whenever or will actively go out and find it. strange thymes when I consider that even when I was like 11 or 12 I used to go to chain stores on release days to get cds...

Skull Defects? Are you referring to Street Metal or Dances In Dreams...? I picked up the latter earlier in the year and thought it was fucking amazing, but I just learned about the former. Street Metal... Hmm... Can't tell if it was meant to be an EP or another full length, but "Holy Drums" is an incredible fucking song.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|